Tuesday 13 May 2014

A creative dinner

Before I go on with our recent travel story, I simply have to share with you these pictures.

Arturek spends every Friday night with my parents. They usually pick him up from the kindergarden and he comes back to us on Saturday. And they all cherish those Friday evenings. Arturek can't wait for them. I don't remember when it has started, but it is like a litle tradition.

For some time now, my father has been preparing him very... artistic Friday night dinners. Unfortunately, I have a picture of just the last one...

Zanim będę kontynuować opis naszego ostatniego wyjazdu, po prostu muszę podzielić się z Wami tymi zdjęciami.

Arturek spędza piątkowe noce z moimi rodzicami. Zwykle odbierają go z przedszkola i Arturek wraca do nas w sobotę. I wszyscy celebrują ten swój piątkowy wieczór. Arturek wprost nie może się ich doczekać. Nie pamiętam, kiedy to się zaczęło, ale przerodziło się w małą tradycję.

Od jakiegoś czasu, mój tata przygotowuje Arturkowi bardzo... artystyczne piątkowe kolacje. Niestety, mam tylko zdjęcie ostatniej...
  

No comments:

Post a Comment