Wednesday 13 June 2012

Muffin baking!


I’m really proud of myself. Why? That’s simple.  Yesterday afternoon I baked muffins for the second time in my life. The first ones were lemon muffins (baked two weeks ago), these were strawberry. And they’re already gone. But that’s not what made me feel so proud. I’m proud because I managed to bake them before my husband got back from work and with our lil’ boy being at home with me. I thought he’d help me, but this time he said a definite NO! Luckily I managed to do everything and half the muffins were gone yesterday evening and the rest this morning! I’m really shocked and proud at the same time. But I must say they were delicious! I’m really falling in love with muffins. They’re so easy to make, so fast to make and so delicious! Just perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment