Thursday 27 December 2018

Post Christmas...

Hey all, if there's still anybody here. I have to admit that I'm hardly ever here. I don't feel much like writing these days. Insead, I spend much more time in real life, enjoying the time I have with my family and friends.

Much has changed over the past two months since my last post. I got back to work after my maternity leave, which leaves me much less time for...anything. But I love it. As much as I was scared to get back to work, I have to say that I didn't think I could be doing so many fun and enjoyable things at work. I also got back to school. Just for a year, but it's over the weekends. Every other weekend, to be precise. Friday afternoons and whole Saturdays. Which leaves me with so much less time. Plus I still need a little more time to actually study at home, too. But it's interesting and giving me more perspective (and focus as well) towards my professional life.

Martynka is staying at home with her beloved grandpa. At least for now. They're doing great, she's learning so much so fast. Oh, to be one, with a fresh and open mind. And so eager to learn.

So much has happened over the last year. Both good and bad. I just hope the next year is going to bring us much more good. And for now?

We all have a few days off over this Christmas-New Year's season. So we're enjoying family time. Reading, playing board games, fooling around. Christmas Eve is an important day here in Poland. And much to our surprise, we had snow for that day this year. And that day only (well, plus a few more days earlier). Cause first day of Christmas it was already grey and wet. And yesterday felt like early days of Spring. It's a whole way from winter to spring in just 48 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment