Wednesday 11 July 2018

Alhambra Palaces - part 1

It was still a few minutes before 2 p.m. W were waiting in a long line at the gates of Alhambra to be let in for sightseeing. My excitement was rising so high, that I barely could control it. The kids were already bored with waiting. My husband was... Well, it couldn't have been easy for him either way ;)


Finally, we were let in.


We decided to see Generalife first. Then we moved on to other buildings on the site. Slowly. Taking all the beauty in. By the time we got to alcazaba, we were already tired. And that still wasn't the end.


I don't really think my words (or pictures, for that matter) can do the place any justice. So I'm going to stop writing now. And just show you some pictures. The next post is also going to be about pictures mostly, from Alcazaba and Nasrid Palaces. This time - all the other parts.


Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment