Thursday 5 July 2012

Four wonderful years

Four years… I can’t believe it’s already been four years… Four years, Baby, four years! 
 
It was a sunny day, a bit cloudy at some point before noon. And really hot. It’s really sunny today as well.


So many things have changed since then. So many things have happened.


I love you!

July 5th, 2008



The rest of the pictures was taken July 13, 2008, a week after our wedding day.




 I personally love this picture a lot!
 And that was just having fun in the water and being totally crazy!


 It was really hard to get up with all the water in the dress!


2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of "week after" pictures- then you're more relaxed, the stress is over... brilliant! I'd have to do "seven years after" pictures, though... there's a whole new stress then :)
    Also, I am so in awe of you getting in the water in your dress! So many women would NEVER do that, even though few of us intend to wear our wedding dresses again- and the pictures you got from it are fantastic! Love this post! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gesci.
    The idea of "week after" or "some time after" is getting more and more popular, at least in Poland. At first I didn't want to do that. I wanted to capture... that something that I believed you can have in your eyes only on your wedding day. Those moments, emotions, thrills. However, short before our wedding I got an offer of having a free photo session after our wedding day, so I took it. For a really long time I knew I wanted to have pictures in the sea. And you know what? My dress was totally intact after the pictures! Of course there was some sand and algae somewhere in the material, but nothing else. And it was a lot of fun. Even though it started raining right after we finished taking the pictures.
    The idea of a "seven years after"? Great! Why not? Some people claim that relationships change every seven years (their character or something, not the partner you are with), so maybe that's a good excuse to do it? ;) We were planning on doing a "three years after" thingy, since I could still (or already, after the pregnancy) fit into my wedding dress. Unfortunately, our photographer got pregnant and now has a pretty little girl in the house, so it never happened. But who knows... Maybe some day...?

    ReplyDelete