Monday 13 August 2012

Could a day have some extra hours?


It’s been a really busy weekend for me. We spent hardly any time at home. At least resting. I have so much to tell you and to show you from the weekend itself, but that has to wait. For me to have a good night’s sleep. For me to browse through all the pictures. And for it’s story to mature ;) I still owe you some stories from June and July (maybe some earlier ones as well?), so there IS a line.

I’m trying really hard to make up for all the delays. I really wish a day could be longer than 24 hours, so that I had time for everything – work (cause that’s the first part of the day), spending time with my kid (that’s straight after work and until he falls asleep), spending time with my husband (cause that’s after Artur falls asleep), spending time browsing through pictures, writing posts and stuff (that’s the part I usually skip for the third and fifth one) and, last but not least, having a good sleep. Well, I can’t have it all, can I? I know I can rest when I retire, if I ever do that.

Anyhow… It’s been a great and busy weekend! The weather was great, sunny and warm (not hot). I already made plans for the next weekend (or two – yup, more trips to explore Kashuby are planned!), Wednesday is off, so I’m spending less time at work this week (we have a national holiday on August 15th). I couldn’t possibly be more excited on working Monday morning!

I hope you had a wonderful weekend too. Have a good week as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment