Wednesday 9 May 2012

Weekend in Łeba - got some details!


And today I know much more than I knew yesterday. Well, at least considering our weekend in Łeba! We’re going to stay in a kind of a bungalow. We leave Friday and come back Sunday. First weekend in June. Cool, huh?

You know, it’s really awesome when you’re planning to do something and then something happens that gives you the opportunity to do what you wanted to do in an even better way! No rush. No pressure. Just fun.

I still don’t know what we’re going to do there. How should I, right? I only found out about the trip yesterday. Well, we’ll try to do what we have planned to do there anyway, that is visit Łeba Park. It’s a dinosaur park that is said to be fantastic. We’ll see. That’s not my opinion. At least not yet. We got admission tickets to Sea Park  and Tarzan Park. We’ll try to visit there as well. Sea Park is totally new, it’s opening June 1st. Tarzan Park is just about fun. We’ll see if Artur wants to take part In that kind of fun. He loves Loopy’s World, maybe he’ll like Tarzan Park as well. They’re not the same, but kinda similar in some aspects.

I’ll definitely let you know how we managed to spend those three days in Łeba!

No comments:

Post a Comment