Friday 4 May 2012

And we're back!

Aaaaand we're back. Happy and sad at the same time. Rested and tired at the same time. And yet sooo glad that we went where we went. And that we did what we did.

I don't want to write anything today. Don't want to spoil the fun of describing everything by giving you just snippets of what we've been doing. But it was amazing! Today I'm still planning on checking out the pics. And there's a whole lot of them. And simply resting in my comfy bed. Yup, I must say I missed that. And my shower. Cause the water temperature there was... Well, let's say I'm glad it was sooo hot outside!

I'm really hoping that tomrrow I'll be able to write something more. And by that time... Have a nice evening! And the last two days of our lovely "long weekend" or a "long-out-of-work week" for lucky guys like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment